Site Assessment & Due Diligence
We conduct hundreds of Site Assessments and Due Diligence Phase I & II ESAs (environmental site assessments) every year for property and facility transactions across the United States. Our knowledge of regulations combined with the latest in assessment technologies allows us to accurately and cost-effectively assess sites. We roll up our sleeves to provide our clients with meaningful, clear reports that hone in on the conditions that matter. After identifying environmental conditions, we help prioritize responses to manage our clients’ environmental risks.
These services are also provided in accordance with EPA’s AAI (All Appropriate Inquiry) and other regulatory standards to meet the needs of private, legal, and/or financial institutions. Refer to our other services for assessment of legacy sources within specific regulatory programs like RCRA, CERCLA, Brownfields, and others.
Our Site Assessments, Due Diligence, and Phase I & II ESAs include:
- Characterization of soil, groundwater, geologic and hydrogeologic conditions
- Stream, surface water, and sediment assessment
- Aquifer testing and contaminant fate and transport modeling
- Receptor surveys, ecological assessment, and toxicological risk assessment
- Vapor intrusion evaluation and indoor air quality assessment
- Lead-based paint, asbestos, mold, and radon surveys
- Wetland and stream delineations for jurisdictional determination
- Threatened and endangered species surveys and natural resources inventories
Site Assessment & Due Diligence Projects
When it comes to environmental solutions, we dig deep for the best answers for your specific project needs. To see our services in action, learn more about our work by exploring one of our many projects.
Additional Environmental Solution Services
Taking on an even bigger project? If you’re interested in our other environmental solutions for the Southeast US and beyond, explore our services below.