We have earned a reputation for providing innovative and cost-effective site remediation options for our clients. Using regulatory requirements and rock-solid science & engineering to meet our clients’ objectives, we develop unique remedial strategies on a site-by-site basis to satisfy requirements while still being strong advocates for our clients. This approach, all placed in context with the project objectives and timelines, leads to more cost-effective and successful strategies for our clients. Our approach to site remediation is why companies big and small come to us when they demand Smarter Environmental Solutions.
- Soil Excavation (off-site disposal, on-site thermal treatment, ex-situ stabilization, ex-situ oxidation, etc.)
- In-Situ Enhanced Bioremediation (emulsified oil, pH buffering, bioaugmentation, etc.)
- In-Situ Chemical Oxidation (Fenton’s reagent, sodium persulfate, permanganate, etc.)
- Mechanical Remedy Design and Operation (sparging, vacuum extraction, bioventing, free product recovery, dual phase extraction, pump & treat, etc.)
- In-Situ Thermal Remediation (steam stripping, electrical resistance heating, etc.)
- Surfactant Injection and Extraction
- Institutional and Engineered Controls
When it comes to environmental solutions, we dig deep for the best answers for your specific project needs. To see our services in action, learn more about our work by exploring one of our many projects.
Additional Environmental Solution Services
Taking on an even bigger project? If you’re interested in our other environmental solutions for the Southeast US and beyond, explore our services below.