Indoor Air Quality and Mold
We are able to provide indoor air quality (IAQ) and mold surveys for a variety of buildings and project needs. Our highly-qualified staff conducts indoor air quality sampling and mold identification and sampling after inspections and interviews to determine the most suitable type of sampling to meet our clients’ objectives.
- Evaluate IAQ comfort parameters within building spaces
- Determine if elevated dust levels exist in the occupied building spaces
- Check condition of the building HVAC systems to identify potential IAQ concerns
- Collect hand-held readings, stationary air pump, and Summa canister samples
- Collect wipe samples and mold spore air samples for laboratory analysis
- Collect outside mold spore counts for comparison with the indoor data
Asbestos and Lead Paint
If you are working with older structures, we can help you identify and address potential concerns with asbestos-containing materials and lead-based paint. Commonly used in roofing materials, ceiling tiles, floor tiles, wall plaster, outdoor siding, and a range of thermal insulation products, asbestos was phased out in building materials beginning in 1989, with the exception of a few allowable building products still being manufactured. Structures built before the late-1980s are generally considered to be the most-likely candidate structures for possible presence of asbestos. Importantly, it is allowed to remain in place provided the material is properly maintained and managed. Lead-based paint is similar in its history; used commonly for decades, it was banned in household paint in 1973 but is also allowed to remain in place with proper care. Structures built before 1978 are generally considered to be candidates for the presence of lead-based paint.
Our asbestos and lead paint services include:
- Asbestos surveys
- XRF field analytical techniques
- Asbestos operations and maintenance (O&M) plans
- Asbestos management plans
- Asbestos abatement cost estimates
- Asbestos abatement oversight
- Lead-based paint surveys
Indoor Air Quality, Asbestos & Mold Projects
When it comes to environmental solutions, we dig deep for the best answers for your specific project needs. To see our services in action, learn more about our work by exploring one of our many projects.
Additional Environmental Solution Services
Taking on an even bigger project? If you’re interested in our other environmental solutions for the Southeast US and beyond, explore our services below.